Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 11, 2016

Cases that Foreigners Do Not Have to Apply for Work Permit

Pursuant to Decree No. 11/2016/ND-CP of the Government that will take effect April 1st 2016, the below cases of foreigner will not have to apply for work permit in Vietnam:
  • As capital contributing members or the owner of limited liability company.
  • As member of the Managing Board of the joint stock company.
  • As Head of the representative office, project of international organizations, non-governmental organizations in Vietnam.
  • Entry into Vietnam for less than 03 months to carry out the service offering.
  • Entry into Vietnam for less than 03 months to handle the incidents, technical situations and complicated technology arising that influence or threaten to production and business that Vietnam expert and foreign experts that currently in Vietnam cannot handle.

  • As foreign lawyers that are licensed to practice law in Vietnam under the provisions of the Law on Lawyers.
  • Under the provisions of the international treaties in which the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is a member.
  • As pupils and students studying in Vietnam and working in Vietnam but the employer must notify 07 days with state authorities on the provincial labor.
  • Moving within the enterprises in the range of 11 service sectors in the service commitments of Vietnam to the World Trade Organization, including: business, communication, construction, distribution, education, environment, finance, health, tourism, culture and transport;
  • Entry into Vietnam to provide advisory services and technical expertise or perform other tasks to serve the research, construction, appraisal, monitoring, evaluation, management and implementation of programs and projects funded with official development assistance (ODA) as prescribed or agreed in international treaties on ODA signed between the competent authorities of Vietnam and foreign countries;
  • Granted the work permit on information and press in Vietnam by the Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs in accordance with law;
  • Sent to Vietnam by agencies and foreign organizations to teach and research in the international school under the jurisdiction of the foreign diplomatic representative agencies or international organizations in Vietnam or the Ministry of Education and Training certificated for teaching and researching in the educational and training institutions in Vietnam;
  • Volunteers certified by the foreign diplomatic representative agencies or international organizations in Vietnam
  • Entry into Vietnam working in the positions of professional, manager, executive or technical employees with working duration of less than 30 days and no more than 90 cumulative days in 01 years;
  • Entry into Vietnam to implement international agreements that agencies and organizations at the central and province have signed as in accordance with law;
  • Pupils and students studying in abroad schools and training institutions that have internship agreements in the agencies, organizations and enterprises in Vietnam;
  • Relatives of members of foreign representatives in Vietnam working after licensed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, except the case where international treaties that the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is a member that have other regulations;
  • Have official passport to work for state agencies, political organizations and political – social organizations;
  • Other cases decided by the Prime Minister on the proposal of the Ministry of Labour – Invalids and Social Affairs.


Đăng nhận xét